Tuesday 5 April 2011

The New Kid update and more!!!!

It's now the 5th April people, and it's nearly half term, yes!!! Now I got an update for you, first I just handed the revised script of the pilot for The New Kid. For those of you who don't know what this is, check my last post. Its a new web series coming from the F-ENT team and it stars a couple talented youth about a newbie who enters a new block. Jstaarz, the creator, will direct and this will be executive produced by myself and I will star in it. Shooting may start ASAP during the Easter holidays and should then be uploaded on the Myspace page here is the link for it http://myspace.com/frontierent, on my Youtube account, the link for it is here http://www.youtube.com/user/89kbon my new site http://www.nemesisthehunter.co.uk/ and on this blog. Photograph stills of behind the scenes maybe on this blog also. Check Frontier Entertainment on Facebook.


Another thing is with Hardest to Survive, I am speaking to all of the actors involved with that and I will not start Principal Photography until all testing shoots are done. I have got back my Photoshop again, I should be able to post more artwork from the comic book prequel last year, Nemesis Dawn of a Legend but not as yet. I will try and find time in order to do that, but I have just been handed more pencils from Julio, the co-artist and designer, so I got more inking for issue 1 of Nemesis the Hunter's Mark. Lettering from Rommel will be handed to me this week and hopefully I can get the inking done in time before Easter break so that I can hand in all of the inks and letters for Kieron to colour. More services will be added on the new site soon, so make sure you check them out for apps or stuff like that.



See yah later,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment