Saturday 2 April 2011

Plans for the Future.

It's been 4 months since I revealed the upcoming comic series, Nemesis the Hunter's Mark, is being released this year. Now that you wait for that prolonged satisfaction, I'm here to reveal to you the future of my franchise and this blog site. T-Shirts have been considered since the early part of last year in the summer but is still being looked upon, of course, the e-book which is the prequel to this series is coming in the later months as well. The animation trailer is being opted for production with an unknown who goes by Courtney Starr in the lead. Story development is being discussed for this promotion and more actors should be underway plus the 3rd draft is going to be written, it sure is going to keep me busy in some of the Easter holidays coming up and my editor will pen another, new, final draft after my writing partner's revisions. If you have not seen it yet, my site is now up http://www.nemesisthehunter.co.uk/. This is where all will be able to buy the comics when it comes out.


LD Studios is beginning to establish itself on the media scene, I am partnering with the best people behind Frontier Ent. and Ezee Media to secure ventures into more different multimedia. Simultaneous with the production of Nemesis the Hunter's Mark and development of the other two projects, I have tweeted a new pilot Frontier is developing called The New Kid. Its a down to earth short written and directed by Jstaarz, about some newbie on the block getting bullied. I am co-writing, producing and starring in the pilot and the pilot will be at least 5 minutes long. What I can say about the script so far is that its something I always wanted to be a part of from the moment Jstaarz told me about it, I've read it and was good. I really like my character and he's someone I can relate to, his name is Kellerman/Killerman and he is odd, mysterious, but cool. Script needs a little tweaks here and there but we will be able to work it out and I am supporting this project all the way. Shooting begins in about two weeks, so druing Easter.


I will speak more about the future plans and more about The New Kid in my next post and will come up with a new video diary on Hardest to Survive next week.


Bye, fans



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment