Thursday 7 April 2011

The Nemesis about to go print.


At last, Julio Falkenhagen, co-artist and designer, has sent me the rest of his drawn pages for Nemesis the Hunter's Mark issue 1 "The Fallen". I'm about to go through it with inks and the letterer, Rommel Fabian has sent me some pages lettered. Both are very talented at what they do and I'm glad we've almost got the book ready for print, you can see the inked and lettered pages down here below. I will unveil a picture of the next issue cover for number 2 very soon but for now just know that issue 1 is coming along fine. I am going to start the next draft for the animation trailer very soon, and I have begun to sort out a studio where I can record the actors voices. Expect issue 1 to go under print very soon, I am meeting to discuss the sample of the comic going into a magazine plus the press release of my interview should be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment