Thursday 28 April 2011

Future Adventures for Nemesis?!

Hope you enjoyed your holidays, people. I've just gone back to college and I got exams in about three weeks time, tiring. This won't really effect the schedule, but the release date for the first issue I will not put out until I have full confirmation. The New Kid has unfortunately been met with delays, but should start hopefully by May. I plan to shoot the next two clips for Hardest to Survive in about a week after my exam date but plans are being made for the full shooting of the 30 minute thriller. The departing of Richard O'keefe - the actor in for one of the leads - has greatly affected production but has been covered with a replacement. I will not tell you who is going to play Nate - one of five members of the cast - until after I release Nemesis the Hunter's Mark#1.


Aside from this, Rommel Fabian is replacing Julio Falkenhagen in pencilling duties in Nemesis Dawn of a Legend in the latter part of 2011. Joining him will be the letterer, Shawn Milazzo with the story, layouts and inks done by me as usual. I am not sure who is going to do the colours but it is very likely to be an unknown. I will reveal which company is publishing the comic book when issue 1 of the current series is printed. To be honest, I don't like to hype about sequels. I plan ahead but I say if you do not get the original right, why commit to another one after it. Take all the Spider-Man movies for example, they were real great right. Be honest, now tell me if you agree? But the first two were damn good Spider-Man 2 was even better. When it came to 3, it was huh?! Now they're doing a fourth but its a reboot The Amazing Spider-Man.



Now, I'm not saying 3 wasn't good but it overcomplicated things. I won't even start, but I want to say that I plan on maybe doing probably a web-comic series and features a British superhero. I will not say it yet until I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment