Friday 6 May 2011

Interlude III.




With exams near and course work in the way, I did not have time to even bat an eye lid. I've been so busy, I could only make one post this week. Production on The New Kid has been delayed but is still in the works, I spoke with the director, Jstaarz and he is real adamant with pulling this one through. I respect that and its only with perseverance that gets you anywhere in this world. It was supposed to have started at least a couple weeks ago, but there has been a few minor setbacks that does not effect it too much. Most of it centres on the actor playing show's protagonist. Hopefully, it will go fine from here on out. Expect shooting to take place after May.


For Nemesis, I am now in search of animators for the special trailer in time for my first issue's release, the final draft of the script is being written by my editor, I have found 6 potential actresses to voice the character's love interest, Maria, I am still on the look out for a talented, experienced and great voice actor to portray Henry's stern, patient, abrasive uncle. At the moment, I'm trying to make all preparations for the print and sending colour notes to deliver to Kieron sometime next week. Still no word on who is publishing the whole comic book series but expect some agreements being made by the end of this month or later. Dean has almost finished the cover art for issue 2 and Julio is bound to start pencils on that very soon.


I am having a meeting with Director, Enrico Tessarin, to catch up with stuff going on for my upcoming short film, Hardest to Survive. I plan two more test shoots after the 18th this month as I have exams on that date and coursework to hand in. After this, the real filming starts but I will organize a Production Schedule. By then, a Producer should be able to enter the door and sort out a few contracts. What can you do to support both projects? Simple, visit Facebook or Twitter and follow the cause. My twitter page is www.twitter.com/lildre_cains and just type Nemesis the Hunter's Mark for Facebook pages and if you are interested press 'like' on the page. Same with Hardest to Survive, you can also follow me on both twitter and this blog.


Check out releases of the comic and videos on www.nemesisthehunter.co.uk




Take Care,







- Written by Andre Farquharson






No comments:

Post a Comment