Monday 30 May 2011

Director's Cut: Hardest to Survive part 4.

Welcome back everyone, as you read this post it would probably be dated before its time but I am reporting updated news from 04/06/11. Yesterday, I spoke with Michelle from a workshop and I have been told about applying for something. I should be on my way to starting the whole film very soon, just got to make a few calls. Principal photography should begin July, I am going to make a couple more test shoots in the next two weeks from now. Check out Hardest to Survive on the Facebook for more information on Pages. I will send pictures of stills from behind the scenes. I have begun to start a Production Schedule and I plan to film the whole 30 minutes in late July. I am still making a lot of preparations before I do that shoot and it should be up and running pretty soon.






- Written by Andre Farquharson




No comments:

Post a Comment