Wednesday 25 May 2011

Dr. Who Extra to star as Doctor.


Back again after being so busy, I got news on the animation trailer for the upcoming 7 issue miniseries Nemesis the Hunter's Mark. Patrick McDonough, who appeared in various roles in Doctor Who and minor roles in Tracy Beaker and Skins will be lending his voice to an actual scientist character in the 3 minute anime trailer. He will portray Dr. Spencer Montauk, at the moment, he is really busy doing a shoot in Cardiff in Doctor Who and could not make it to a script reading I plan to host with Courtney Starr at the end of this month but he agreed to participate. My editor, Genevieve, is doing the final draft from Cameron and I. Issue 1 is almost complete and ready for submission, Kieron Boothe is taking a day off for a week but I'm scheduled for a meeting with him the following week after next about lighting and colour from my notes. At the same time, I will have another meeting this Friday to discuss where I am now. Follow me on Twitter, my page is on the links section and look out for any new updates on Facebook Groups and Pages. I plan to start back on shooting Hardest to Survive very soon. The New Kid Pilot has been postponed for now, but I am trying to get hold of a different actor to star as the lead.



Keep track on my Youtube videos as well,



Later,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment