Wednesday 18 May 2011

What's Happening Now?

Hope you liked the music, in my post last week on Youtube. I'm hoping to get the music video done soon. My exams have officially finished and all I have got at the moment is course work. I will be having another meeting sometime next week about certain papers I have to fill and other libel that I may need to be aware of. I have nearly finished colour notes that I intend to send to Kieron for colour and Rommel has nearly finished the pages and should be done by tomorrow or maybe on the weekend. When I receive the pages, I will post them on Facebook and Deviant Art. So far, I have sent Julio my script and layouts for issue 2 and he should be getting on with that soon. The search for animators for my trailer is in progress, I'm having a script reading by the end of May with two actors. The auditions for Maria Francisco and Uncle Phil Jackson are still going on plus the script is being worked on by my editor.

For Hardest to Survive, I plan to do test shoots during the bank holidays, I have to inform the Director of Photography and Film Editor soon. After this, shooting of the whole film will take place most likely in July-August. I'm not sure what is going on with The New Kid, Jstaarz, the director is trying to make agreements with the actor for the main role but I'm helping out with that. He may not be able to assist with my short film as he is busy sorting out his own projects. I will be sorting out the test shoots as well.


Take Care,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment