Thursday 12 May 2011

"She's a Piffy" Lil Dre Clip

By now you must be thinking on my profile, "Screenwriter, okay, Illustrator; well he does the Art, hmmm... acting well he did a couple videos. Director, well he's doing a short film, but Rapper how did he make that?" I started out rapping since 13 but I didn't take a serious take on it till years later. Since, you're waiting patiently for the comic and the film, I decided to give you a treat. Here, I have a clip of one of my tracks "She's a Piffy". I produced the instrumental and performed on it as my stage name Lil Dre. This is a Hip Hop/Rap/Grime song I written and the music video will be coming soon, I am not sure who will be directing the video but hopefully I should be able to do that next week. I got a Model named Jasmine who is doing the routines and I'm getting hold of dancers. Because I'm busy with two projects, I plan on releasing a mixtape later on this year or in the next just check out my Youtube videos for news. In the meantime, just enjoy the video.

Here is the clip and the link below,








- Written by Andre Farquharson






No comments:

Post a Comment