Monday 11 April 2011

New Logo and More News.


Like the new look, why have I changed it you ask? Well I wanted something that is a little bit more distinctive from the older version and is what has been shown on the cover of the first issue but without the dark motif and is orange. Don't worry, the orange eye is no reality TV concept its just a representation of the mascot's power, so no Big Brother here. I'll leave questions about lettering to Blambot, anyway, I have an improtant update to make. Since the site is being run, more multimedia will be underway within a couple months by the LD Studios Team and I am about to edit a video for something else. It may be shown on the website as an example of our services. Anyway, the news is I am in talks with showing some preview pages of issue 1 of the comic will be shown on Wake Up magazine. For those who have not seen the pencilled and inked version of those page search for Nemesis the Hunter's Mark on Facebook Pages and they should be there. Lettered pages should be on there soon.






Be cool everyone,




- Written by Andre Farquharson


No comments:

Post a Comment