Thursday 31 March 2011

Website is launched.


Hope you okay with everything surrounding the bombshell I put on you about the problems with Hardest to Survive, but sometimes these problems arise. Its really how well you deal with them. Anyway, Rommel has done a rough first draft of letters he has done and they are looking good. I sent him some more pages yesterday, but I'm still waiting for Julio to pass me the other half of the pages for me to ink. I should get it this weekend. After that, it should take some time for me to ink but not too long. Got issue 2 of my layouts to send him too and I'm reformatting the script so that he can get a clear idea on what he is working with. Kieron is off duty busy with his own stuff at the moment, but hopefully by the time I finish the inks and send it to Rommel to go over the letters, he should be finished on time so that I can send him a fully inked and lettered comic book issue for him to wash in technicolour.

Anyway, enough about that. This is not what I came here to talk about, the website for the Nemesis is now ready. There are services for different creative media handled by my company LD Studios, F-ENT and Ezee Media like I spoke to you about the other day. This is so that people who express themselves in the Arts like writers, illustrators, musicians, directors, dancers and more could go in the forefront and provide them a service they need assisting on. At the moment, we can only handle writers, rappers, singers, actors for video production and editing or creative writing and illustration but there will soon be more services available. I cannot provide an obligation quote but there is a contact for more information. The site is on the links page and is as follows http://www.nemesisthehunter.co.uk/.



Laters everyone,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment