Monday 21 March 2011

Nemesis the Hunter's Mark anime trailer.

Fans, what's good. I got some great news for you, the anime trailer for the upcoming comic book miniseries is close to coming up with a face. About 20 actors have auditioned for the role of lead character and only 6 of them have made it through this far. I will make a final decision this week on the 24th March. Its been a tough call, as each actor have been very great in their interpretation of Henry Jackson and captured the essence of his suave, egotistic and kind-hearted nature. I will not tell you what is in store this issue and I am not certain when it will be released. However, if production is swift I should be able to release it after the 1st issue's release. I am about to start the next draft of the script and revisions are being sorted out for storyboards, plus I am going to manage a studio where I can sort out the animation and recording. I will reveal what is going on with the first issue later on, but issue 1 is not far behind print and as stated on the Facebook page, issue 2 is ready to be drawn. Cover artist, Dean Richards, is about to start the cover for the second issue. As soon as I have sent Julio, Kieron and Rommel layouts and the script for the next issue: "Freedom short-lived" will begin. The comic I plan to sell will be bi-monthly, so hopefully from April 2011 to October 2011 and from there it should then later be collected as a graphic novel. As for the prequel, Nemesis Dawn of a Legend, it will start around Summer and Autumn and be collected into an e-book as graphic novel.

Next week, I will come back on the development of Hardest to Survive, the production on clips, as well as what is the future of other projects in store. By then I should tell you what the address for the new website is and services available for you. At some point, T-shirts and illustrations will be available to you but at the moment, due to my crazy schedule, I won't be able to do it as yet. Although, I can set up a video production (for musicians, artists, promoters) and writing services in a range of different mediums (articles, lyrics, film, tv, poems, short stories, comics and even animation).



Alright, take care everyone



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment