Sunday 6 March 2011

The Launch.

Welcome back everyone, we're now in the beginning of March. Enjoyed your weekend? Well, I got loads to inform you about. Nemesis the Hunter now has it's very own website, I will reveal the address soon enough, at the moment, its under construction but I will make a press release soon. Its a multimedia site designed to give services for the purpose of your entertainment, so stay tuned for updates. The website is also made for those who have any ideas in media such as videos, music, artwork, writing from their own imagination to come forward and present their space and get someone to enhance them for a generous fee. The requirements I will place on the site when it is ready but these are for written or graphic material only.

In other news, Julio Falkenhagen, the co-artist on my book, Nemesis the Hunter's Mark, has just finished pencilling my pages for the 1st issue and I have nearly done the inks. It will take at least a few weeks before printing can be made. Julio is now ready to take on issue 2, I just have to send him layouts and the script for that. Lettering is being worked on at the moment and the animation which should be out before the book is coming out is still in the development stages, I've just handed in the second draft to one of my co-workers, which is being revised,who also helped me out with "Aggro" for Pulp Theatre. The next draft will be penned by me and the story will be revised by an editor and approved for production.


See you later,




- Written by Andre Farquharson


No comments:

Post a Comment