Sunday 27 February 2011

Hardest to Survive extended clip


They say good things come to those who wait, its all I have to say for this column I have now. I just released the extended clip for Hardest to Survive on Youtube here on the 24th February and its looking good so far, I'm pleased with myself. Unfortunately, the shoot for the 3rd clip cannot be done because one of the actors had a fever and the other was not available so hopefully shooting can take place after 8th March for that. I expect to start the actual film very soon, I got a studio out there I need to see and prepare for Principal Photography coming soon and other things, which needs to be sorted like a schedule but it should be fine. My blog has been updated a little bit with one more picture added to the bios section and more links to my contacts page where you will be able to contact me. On it, is Hardest to Survive page and the Nemesis the Hunter's Mark page on Facebook, those are places where you can get extra piece of information from both projects. Not only that, but you can see videos, pictures or apps there as well. Also, there is a link to follow me on Twitter. Anyway, enough rambling let's see the video.






Thank you for watching,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment