Friday 4 February 2011

Director's Cut: Hardest to Survive.

I had a meeting with a veteran film director, Enrico Tessarin, on Tuesday and he gave me some good advice on production for the upcoming crime thriller, Hardest to Survive. Mathu Ezee is going to send me clips by the end of this week. I was not able to shoot last Saturday as the DP was shooting a music video last week and is doing one of a feature film this week. I should be able to do one next week, but at the moment, I am focusing on editing the last clip I did before I do anything else and obviously I have to make sure that the actors will be available on that day of filming. I will upload pictures from the shoot on Facebook group page and Hardest to Survive is now on Twitter. Follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/lildre_cains. I will let you know when the next shooting takes place.


More news coming next week,





- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment