Wednesday 16 February 2011

Director's Cut: Hardest to Survive part 2.

Fans, this is what I have to say about the progress of Hardest to Survive, it is slowly but surely coming into fruition. Mathu Ezee has edited the clip 2 and we are about to start shooting clip 3 sooner than you think, I will post it on this blog but you can see it on the group page on Facebook if you are a user. Its going on Youtube as well, so there it is. I hope to start Principal Photography, hoprfully, in about a few weeks time. I have some extras for the film arranged, another thing I would want to announce is I want to thank everyone who visited this site and followed up till now. Everyone, I promise you that the film will be finished and ready for all to see.

Thank you,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment