Sunday 30 January 2011

Nemesis the Hunter's Mark Graphic Novel


My loyal believers, last week I announced Rommel Fabian had made a deal where he will be the co-artist on my book Nemesis Dawn of a Legend, which is going to be a prequel to my upcoming seven issue comic book miniseries Nemesis the Hunter's Mark where he is going to work here as the letterer. Shawn Milazzo will replace him on lettering duties for that book and I will be sending Fabian character designs and cover art while someone else will be doing the colours of the covers that I pencilled and inked. Julio Falkenhagen has nearly finished all of the pages, I am still waiting until I receive those pages to go through inks. As you know, the prequel should be collected together as a graphic novel and is going to be released hopefully in Summer or Autumn 2011. Nemesis the Hunter's Mark will be printed in paperback and be sold to newsagents and comic book retailers bi-monthly and collected into a hardback graphic novel format after the series has ended. I have a special project tied with this with Fabian shortly after.


I will be back next week for more news,


Later everyone,


- Written by Andre Farquharson


No comments:

Post a Comment