Saturday 15 January 2011

Nemesis the Hunter's update!!!


What's up everyone,

Here are some brief updates from me, Julio Falkenhagen (designer and co-artist) is half finished with pencils for issue 1 of the upcoming seven issue comic book series Nemesis the Hunter's Mark. It will not be long before I will be doing the inks, I can't wait. Plus I will be going over to a meeting sometime Monday to discuss about the pictures, but I promise these are really hyperactive stuff. I won't spoil too much of it, but the style relates to my art, very American comics/Japanese Manga feel to it. Released next Tuesday will be a teaser poster for issue 1, character sketches done by myself and Julio and some preview images. I will also release a synopsis for the first issue and brief summary of the overall storyline on that day. Issue 13 and 14 for Nemesis Dawn of a Legend has been handed to my editor, she is now going over the scripts. I apologise for the delay, for now I will just work on the other pictures.


Bye




- Written by Andre Farquharson




No comments:

Post a Comment