Sunday 23 January 2011

Nemesis Dawn of a Legend e-book

Welcome back, it's been a busy start of the new year in January and I am here to keep you posted on what is going on with both projects within the next few weeks. Rommel Fabian (letterer) for the upcoming seven issue comic book series, Nemesis the Hunter's Mark, just confirmed he will be a guest artist for the prequel Nemesis Dawn of a Legend alongside myself and Shawn Milazzo who replaces Fabian in lettering duties. The colourist for this book has not been confirmed yet, but I will be quite busy sending Fabian designs for that after I finish with this series. I aim to have a Summer-Autumn 2011 release of the e-book later on this year. I will be handed the pencils from Julio Falkenhagen soon for this real soon. I hope to get back to you with the covers by next week. Also, I had an interview with Ota Otakiju about it, the article will be posted here.

In other news, I just finished shooting an extended clip of The Hardest to Survive today, photographs of behind the scenes will be on my Facebook group page. I plan to re-shoot clip 2 and possibly film clip 3 on 29th January 2011. I apologise for the lateness but that was due to Artefacts Edutainment shutting us out the way they did. I sorting out a meeting with Director Enrico Tessarin from New Treatment to lend a hand with the distribution and handling production of the actual footage. Hopefully I can sort this out in time so that Principal Photography should begin sometime in February. I have yet to receive any more updates on what is happening with the Artefacts organization, but we are definitely moving our studio, Ezee Media and Lil Dre studios, away from Artefacts over to another studio elsewhere.


Take care everyone,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment