Saturday 7 August 2010

It's a new day!!

Yes it's a new day,

A few of you have engaged in the roles that will be shown in my short film, The Hardest to Survive, but there maybe another seperate audition that can take place in the next few weeks. The first audition is about to happen on Wednesday 11th August 2010. I will let you know how the auditions went and when the next one is. I told you about some animation I'm working on last time and I've half done the storyboards for that for the first episode, but let me tell you this: storyboards for animation is different to storyboards for live action. I won't get into the details, but it's hard work cause your dealing with creating a world your characters live in.

I just did re-writes for the scripts of the Nemesis Dawn of a Legend comic and did thumbnails for the first two issues of cover art for #1,#2 and did issue 5 and 6. I will start pencilling and inking my latest ones for you, which is going to be released on 13th and 20th August. Don't forget, the promotions of both my film and comic are still going up, Jstaarz and Mathu Ezee are sorting out all the printing of the T-Shirts as we speak and discussed selling them online. I will let you know more about how it's going later, but remember the four steps I told you in order to get them. Anyway, as I said before let me know what you like about them and just stay tuned for the comic books I put out and the merchandise. Kbon might be doing a review on his site for that Predators film remake or the Prototype game, so go check that out on http://www.kbonreviews.blogspot.com/. I'll be back soon.


See yah,


- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment