Thursday 12 August 2010

The Hardest to Survive auditions

Yesterday was a long day as I had many actors/actresses coming to me for auditions on my short film I am making this summer, some have been off, few have convinced me to give them the role and only one in particular have been good enough to be an addition to the crew. It has been all well, I'm really liking how things are turning out so far. Apart from that, behind the scenes have started going to that up and down trend with the creativity of my work. Don't worry people, I will make sure that this will be one of the best crime film's this year and will turn out better than your expectations. I will do another audition in the next few weeks, I will try book that later at the moment we are still trying to find actors who can fill the part of the leading roles. I will do cameos at some other date, but the promotion is getting sorted but I still got more things to sort before we hit production. I will reveal who is chosen for the roles soon, as some could not make the first audition.

Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#5 will be posted up on this blog tommorow sometime in the evening or afternoon. The script have been finished and is ready, plus the cover art is finished being inked and ready for digital colouring. There will be a synopsis for issue 6 two days before the launch date on the 20th August 2010 and I will try get out #1 and #2 as cover art after #6 has been released. Thumbnails for them have been completed but the finished pencils have not been done yet. As for the T-shirts, I am trying to get all of them sorted out. Kbon is working on another review, this time, this is for the Predators film and it should not be long before he will post the review on his blog pretty soon on http://www.kbonreviews.blogspot.com/. The animation I am working on is called Aggro and that's all I'm going to tell you about it. At the moment we have started doing the animatics for it, but I will let you know more from this sooner than you think.


See yah,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment