Friday 20 August 2010

Episode Six: Criminal Minds.

Hey fans,

This is me again to present some more web stories of Nemesis Dawn of a Legend in this latest sixth issue. Last issue on the "A Blank Slate" saga, Henry Jackson found himself attacked by forces who are strangely after him. If you were listening carefully about two issues back you would have been given hints as to what for. Well apparently, his father has been mixed up in a large mess in his assassin days and he may have paid the price. Now they have come to claim his son, but what for? And why did I draw out a guy in a Kevlar suit with a gun on the front cover? Well just have a read on the link below and you may find out. I will post some more cover art for issue 1 and 2 as well but I am busy with a lot of other stuff in the meantime. I should have the two covers done by either next week or the week after. It depends on my schedule as I can be a very busy man, but I promise I will get them done for you lot soon enough. On the weekend or Monday I may post up a video that the rest of the Go Wonders! team are doing so I can give you a little treat with that.


Anyway, I'm off.


See you later,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment