Monday 2 August 2010

Concept for Main Title...




Hey fans,

This is me again and it's now the start of August. Last week I sent out a casting call for actors to be part of the most anticipated film of all time and it is coming along fine, I just finished searching the locations for The Hardest to Survive and now it's just down to auditions. So far, we have found a few actors and actresses who could play the roles of the main characters (see Casting Call for Film) but the spaces are still open for any volunteers with some drama experience. Anyway, at that time, I was busy on the computer at my work place in the production office doing work for some creative directors on some animation in storyboards, which I still got to do (sighs). While I did that, I began working on a good title for my short film and here's the logo for it above, it's not the final version and I still got more work to do but I thought I might as well share it with you.

I just finished the script for Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#5 and I am about to do #6, in the meantime, the covers for issue 1 and 2 will be put up on this blog very soon. I will start doing rough sketches of them and probably release them before or after the upcoming issues come out. Have a good read out of the comic and I do feel I am learning as I go along so don't worry I only do what's best for the audience. I got a treat for everyone in the next couple weeks but I won't tell you what it is just stay tuned in order to find out. I will let you in on a clue, it does have something to do with Nemesis, but that's really it. You will just have to find out for yourself. As for the animation I am working on just check out Pulp Theatre Entertainment and their Pressure Comics brand for Channel 4, it's got something to do with that and at the moment, it's in pre-production. I'll tell you more about it later. Check out the link for Alien Ink as well on my links page.

Remember, the audition for The Hardest to Survive is on August 11th just follow the steps I said in my last couple blogs and you should be fine. It takes place at this address in the Albany in Deptford, Douglas Way, London SE8 4AG. Keep blogging and follow me on the sweepstakes that I put out every week. I will also let you know how the auditions for those who just want to sit back and watch the show. That won't be for awhile, but I'll let you know.

See yah.


- Written by Andre Farquharson


No comments:

Post a Comment