Wednesday 28 July 2010

What's Next?!

How's the holidays going?

We are already near the end of July and the heat is beginning to subside, while you have been mainly relaxing or going out, I've had a couple breaks while some of my free time goes to what I'm doing on this site. Tell me what you think of the cover for issue 4 of Nemesis Dawn of a Legend, I'm currently writing the script for issue 5, so be on the look out for that this August as this new chapter kicks off a whole different ball game. My friend, Kbon is back doing more reviews for video games, films, music and others. He did Drake's album two weeks ago and is doing one on Phoenix, a Hip Hop artist. I think he'll be doing another one back onto films, but he did say to me at some point he's going to start reviewing on video games pretty soon. Check them out on http://www.kbonreviews.blogspot.com/.

For the movie that I'm directing, The Hardest to Survive, let me know if you want to be a part of it, I will send you some information on how to become one of the leading roles. I am casting the main characters first before I get into cameos, if you are chosen to be part of the lead you will be paid and all of you will be accomodated with food in between shoots. There will be a promotion going on with the T-Shirts some time during the auditions on August 11th 2010. Remember, all you have to do to get involved is 1. On my blog just click "Follow" and keep being part of the blog I've set up 2. Support the projects I'm doing and comment 3. Spread out to as many friends or family that you know like this 4. Send me your email address and number (optional) to find out how to get the T-Shirts or contact me on this site.



Have a good day,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment