Friday 2 July 2010

Episode Three: Saviour.



Hey again, this is Lil Dre and it is now the beginning of July, I have some wonderful news for all of my fans and I've got to say that I have just released Nemesis Dawn of a Legend issue 3 today. There is covert art here along with the script for this comic book, at some point I may do some covert art for the last two, but that's only if I have spare time. Enjoy this issue, it will be a blast. I will do a synopsis for issue 4 which is coming out next week. I haven't finished with the cover art (top) with the colour but it's fully pencilled and inked, here's a sneak peek of what it looks like.


The link for the script is here.


Anyway I will do the final version next week and issue 4 is coming out on the 9th July. I will do cover art for that as well and a promo video on our recent progress with our T-Shirts is about to be filmed starting tommorow. Look out for that one sometime this week. Anyway, that's all for now. See you later.


- Written by Andre Farquharson






1 comment: