Tuesday 29 June 2010

New Updates for End of the Month!!

Hey fans,

I promised all of you I will give you more info on the T-Shirts I am doing for my promotion and it is going well. The designs are ready I'm just calling up people who actually do print-screening. I won't spoil it for you, but there are loads of designs on the shirts to choose from with courtesy from Matthew Ezee, J-Starz and I. Big up Kbon for doing his first online review over on the site Kbon Reviews, it's his first time, but he's been watching many films and listening to music in order to understand how to examine a product. At the moment, he just reviewed the 4.3.2.1 film, check this on my links page which is www.kbonreviews.blogpot.com. I think he told me that he will review Drake's new album, ''Thank Me Later'' or an artist who goes by the name Phoenix Da Icefire, a U.K. rapper, with his mixtape ''Baptism Under Fire'', I'm not sure which one he's doing first but he's doing it by the start of this month. I personally know Phoenix and he's a very good friend of mine. I know he's doing a new album and I won't spoil it for you guys but if you've listened to his music you will know it from his teaser in the mixtape.

Anyway, that's it for me. I'll return with issue 3 of Nemesis Dawn of a Legend this Friday with cover art, issue 4 will be out the following Friday on the 9th June and this issue will finish the story arc of "The Forthcoming". I will give you some more feedback on the progress on my film The Hardest to Survive next month. I wish everyone out there a brilliant summer, I'm done with the work and it's a very beautiful day out there, it has been raining this morning but it's cool now. For the girls, enjoy yourself out in the breeze and for the guys hook up with all your chicks, see yah later.

- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment