Sunday 6 June 2010

Another Big Announcement!! Plus More News and Updates!!






Hey guys,

This is Lil Dre speaking and it is my birthday today, I am having a good time and I get to have a chance to see all my family and friends sometime this weekend. Anyway, put the announcement behind I have a link to another site made by a good friend of mine like this one plus I have the new synopsis for issue 3 of Nemesis Dawn of a Legend below, which is coming out soon next month on 02/07/10 with some cover art. Remember to follow me on my blog and tell me what you think of the issues so far.

Here are the news and updates for some recent projects, to get some T-Shirts that are part of the promotion for the film and comic book you will also have to follow the four things I said on the video. This is again follow me on my blog, support the projects, spread to friends and family and give me your contact details e.g. email address or phone number. Me and J-Starz will be sorting out the T-Shirts but at the moment, we are getting things planned so that we can get them made. Keep checking on this blog for more details. Also, I have some news for the film The Hardest to Survive that I hope to get out there this summer. The storyboards are nearly a quarter done and by Thursday I will have a meeting about the casting and I spoke to a couple upcoming artists in the underground who can do the soundtrack for the film. Finally, I will keep you posted on what is happening but here is the synopsis for the comic.


Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#3



The Forthcoming part 3 of 4: Saviour



"Still in the heart of Brazil, young Henry Jackson, amnesiac ex-captain in the marines, tries his best efforts to return home to the United States. After barely escaping from the authorities for a crime he did not commit and losing his lover in the process, Henry discovers he possesses incredible abilities beyond every body's imagination. Henry must now keep a very low profile and search for clues to his mysterious origins while deceptively blending in, but an unsuspected saviour from his hidden past comes to he's rescue, or so he believes? What ties does this person have in his past and can the old contact be trusted? Most importantly is the person a hero, villain or both? The first arc continues."

That is really it, people. I will give you the link to this person soon, at the moment, I am quite held up with other stuff apart from this one. I will get back to all of you on this at a later date. Right now I'm going to chill out and enjoy my birthday while I'm at it. Keep checking out this blog, notice there will always be something you could miss out on.

See ya,


- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment