Saturday 19 June 2010

Have I got a treat for you.

As I said before,

I feel bad about this for not showing you the ineterview with 4 Real and I was really busy yesterday, but I can make this up to you guys and so I put up a video that introduces Tactics with one of his tracks, which is going to be the soundtrack for my film. He is a Grime artist, plus 4 Real is shown as well. Check out the video and tell me what you think. I will post up the video with an interview of 4 Real this Wednesday. I just got a few edits to do and I am finished. Me and J-Starz are nearly done sorting out plans with the T-Shirts, we just got to sort out where we can print screen them. I will let you know what is happening where that is going sometime next week. I got a couple more work from my studies to clear up so I'm good.

Laters,


- Written by Andre Farquharson


No comments:

Post a Comment