Thursday 10 June 2010

Guest artist 4 Real!!

Hey people,

I just came from a meeting for my film that's coming out this summer and I just want you to let you in on the news that's made it here. 4 Real, an up and coming artist has confirmed doing some of the soundtrack for the film. I just shot a video of him tonight and he said he will get some tracks out for it. I've been busy sorting out the editing for the interview and trust me, it's not something you can do quick work on.

4 Real has a mixtape he is working on, there's no word on the title, but look out for the name of it on the video I will produce next week. I have heard some tracks of his songs he does at the studio and I'm telling you, it's really good. Anyway, I will let you know about the link to the other blog that I told you about. I will post it on the 14th June. Not only 4 Real is doing the soundtrack but another rapper who calls himself Tactics as well. I will post a video of the interview that I did with 4 Real sometime next week and maybe Tactics as well. I'll try get him on it as well.

Laters,

- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment