Monday 14 June 2010

Follow Kbon Reviews

Everyone listen up,

I always keep promises and I said I will give you the link to a friend on some reviews he does on the internet. He calls himself Kbon and he is a freelance writer, you can ask him to do any review on any product whether it be film, music, videogames, or any interest you have in the media world. The more the better. Follow him on his blog and comment then he will give you as much feedback as he can. At the moment, he is working on a review for Noel Clarke's 4.3.2.1 film, which I think he will post in about two weeks time so follow up on it and see what kind of help he will give you. He is not biased in his reviews and will always try to be constructive as he can in his reviews. The link to the site is down below or you could find it on my links page.

www.kbonreviews.blogspot.com

Another thing I need to say is I am still working on getting an interview on Tactics, he is a real busy guy and he can be real hard to track down. Anyway, expect a post of the interview I did with 4 Real pretty soon, probably near the end of this week. Again, to you folks keep blogging, try get people you know on my blog, let me know what you think of the projects I am doing via comments or you can post your comments on it anonymously. I don't really mind as long as it is something positive and not offensive. If you like what I do tell me, if you don't tell me. I wish all of you all the best yeah and I will be coming back soon for more updates.

See yah,

- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment