Tuesday 22 June 2010

4 Real interview.

Welcome back,

Lil Dre is here with your interview of the spectacular rapper, 4 Real who is really here to speak about how he got involved in the process with the film, The Hardest to Survive, coming out this summer. As you already know, 4 Real is one of a few artists who is doing the soundtrack for my short film. If you've seen the video I posted in here the other day you also know Tactics will be part of it as well and that 4 Real is focusing on a mixtape. I aplogise for the mistake on the video "Get the party started" is not the name of the mixtape but is one of his tracks, so I'm sorry about that. I'm not sure when and where it will be released, but as I'm close in touch with him I may reveal that at a later date. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this video and stay tuned for more updates by the start of next month. May I remind you all that Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#3 is due 02/07/10 and will be close towards the end of the first story arc of the series, which is called "The Forthcoming" followed by issue 4 a week later. I will release some cover art for that as well. Look out for that and tell me what you think of it. The interview is down below.

- Written by Andre Farquharson



3 comments:

  1. where can we here his music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, I'll give you a link to one of his songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link is at this site, Kai Talen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzt1L4RORDg look out for the film and the comic on this site as well.

    ReplyDelete