Tuesday 13 July 2010

Interlude.

Hey fans,

I hope you enjoyed Nemesis Dawn of a Legend issue 3, a lot of you have been reading it and I would like to know what all you lot think. I'll be putting out issue 4 this Friday, in fact, I finished inking the cover art on Monday and it's about to be in colour. Tell me what you think of the issues so far, I've been hearing some positive comments recently and thank all of you for that. I want some constructive criticism on the work I am doing, if you don't like it, tell me why you don't like it and I'll make some improvements. People learn everyday and I'm still learning so I'll be grateful if you all can do that.

Plus, what do you think of the video I posted last week of the Go Wonders! team, they are well imaginative and creative friends of mine. Those are the people who will be part of making the film and T-Shirt designs. I will release another video on this blog, which is Matthew Ezee's work. He does music videos and films and he's really good at what he does, look out for that some time this week or the next. There will be some extras and some other cool bits in it you may like. This, in particular, is a music video of a singer, the same to whom I acted as her son. I don't know what it's called and the last I chat to Matt, he said he was editing it so keep checking this site for the music video. It'll be live.

See ya

- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment