Tuesday 13 July 2010

Black Diamond Official video "Problems We Face".

People,

As you know I'm not only a writer, artist and director but I'm also an actor as well. This is added to my list of job roles. I said that I would send you the clip of the music video by Black Diamond, she is an inspirational soul artist and her voice is beautiful. She inspired me not only because of her lyrics but it's because she is relating to things which is current today. This might end up on something very special in the rental store out there. I know you lot out there are guilty enough to go and download something like that for free! Too bad, I can't blame you. The director is my good bredgin, Mathu Ezee and I starred in this cause he was looking for someone who could pass as a drug dealer to play in this video. I gladly agreed. Lucky for him though, the shoot was really tiring and took place in the hot baked sun in the area Elephant and Castle. It's about a young man (me) who is dealing with a junky and he is double crossed and is faced with getting what is his (the drugs and money) or just being with his mother and leaving the hood life behind.

Enjoy



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment