Sunday 4 July 2010

Go! Wonders video diary!!

Hey fans,


I have a video for all of you to watch, this is a promotional video produced by members of the Go! Wonders team. Matthew Ezee, J-Starz and I present a Keyfund presentation. Keyfund is a fund that provides young people with the opportunity to develop the skills, confidence and self awareness needed to better reach their potential and play a positive role in their community by offering money for young people to turn their ideas into action. I am one of the members of the team and it is going very well so far.


Nemesis Dawn of a Legend issue 4 is out on the 9th June and cover art will be done for that as well. I will send you the final version of the cover art for issue 3 either this week or the next. At the moment I am doing the art for issue 4, I just need to finish the colour on the issue 3 cover. Stay tuned for more info on what's going on with the film and the comic. Keep making comments and spread to all of your friends about the stuff that I'm doing.





- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment