Friday 27 August 2010

What is Aggro?!

Hey fans,

I have some good news for you, the storyboards I am doing for Aggro have been finished and I am working on the series third episode. My partners are working on the storyboards I have sent them on software. It won't be long before the creative directors at Pulp Theatre Entertainment can hire voice actors for the recordings and release a viral marketing campaign for you guys. Check out the site anytime, there is a link to it you can find on the links page or you can go on these web addresess http://www.pulptheatre.com/ or all of you could really check out the comic book for Alien Ink they have on http://www.alienink.co.uk/. I will be getting back to work on it some time, but I am working on something extra special for you guys who are into the Nemesis web comics I posted on this blog. No, it's not just the cover art for issue 1 and 2 that I will be doing, but something else as a little treat. One of them I will reveal but the next I won't until the end of the year. The first souvenir is a chance to get to know all of the characters that you have read so far in the scripts. That is what I have been working on for quite awhile now and should be up there as soon as I get the other cover art done. The next issue of Nemesis Dawn of a Legend, issue 7, will be released on the 17th September and the 8th issue will be published on the 24th of that month. They will be up there sometime in the afternoon.

The other day was pretty good, bar the rain, I got in touch with Jstaarz and Mathu Ezee on a music video they did and I took part on their shoot and it was really great. It features artist Brice who does rap, he reps for the UK, but he was originally from Canada. He's a really good person and can give you a good laugh as well and is laidback. Hopefully, I can get the music video uploaded here real soon, I think it is currently being edited but I helped out with the filming too as well as lighting. Speaking of which, the auditions for The Hardest to Survive film is still going on, two actors have now been hired for the leading roles so far, but there is still room for more actors and actresses available to attend these sessions. I will let you know when the next set of auditions will take place in a couple weeks, but I hope to start filming and principal photography in two or so more months time. I am pleased with the newest addition to the crew, he is very bright, enthusiastic and helpful as part of the cast and crew. I am confident he does have the key to fit the bigger picture. That is it for today, I wish all of you the best this term. I will be back for more news, videos, music, talents, interviews and commentary definitely this weekend.


See yah later,



- Written by Andre Farquharson


No comments:

Post a Comment