Tuesday 31 August 2010

Blaze Barnation: "So Gone" video!!

Hey fans,

I'm back from my break and I have stuck to my promise, Mathu Ezee just handed me a link on my wall for you guys. It's a music video by a rapper who goes by the name Brice or Blaze. At one point before filming took place, I wondered if it would of been cool if he did have a catchy name we could say that "Yeah, we know him". I thought of the name "Blaze, I Got Bars!", something alliterate that made the rapper Soulja Boy add "Tell 'Em" to his graff. It sounds kind of good though, but I'll stick with just Blaze for now. The whole shoot took place at night and it was really late, didn't get in till early in the morning, but it was sick. The models were great to be with too and Brice was good to chat with. His lyrics are very addictive plus the whole location fits the picture. It was pretty mad though, man I won't even tell you what happened up there.

He's the sort of person I would like to work alongside with once all my projects are done and out of the way. The holidays have been so quick and already I feel I haven't done much. I go back to college next week, but this doesn't change anything. I will still be uploading heavy videos like this one and continuing the two main projects this September. I'm going to add some more stuff on my blog including new features such as The Site and Bios page. Those pages are being sorted out as we speak, I may add some flash animation and more pictures for the Bios as well. Anyway, I hope you lot had a bless summer time and now is really the time to get to work. I still got more work to do and have got loads in store for you this autumn. You will just have to wait and see. Stay tuned for more exciting stuff this week and the next, it will be something you deserve to get.

See yah


- Written by Andre Farquharson




No comments:

Post a Comment