Monday 6 September 2010

Brand New Term!!!



Hey peeps,

I'm here again to present to you all recent news that have come up, as you can see I have put up another new film poster for The Hardest to Survive film. This, however, is just a preview and is not the final product. Auditions will be on the 15th September 2010 and this marks a third session as of this year. We are still looking for three more leading roles, side characters and extras. I will list them at the end of this page. The promotion for that is slowly but surely coming along.

Anyway, I hope you all liked Brice's music video. The crew including myself have put some work into this. Releasing next week is two covers for Nemesis Dawn of a Legend #1 and #2 plus a flash animation by J Staarz based on my design on the Bios page. There will also be some more pictures on that section pretty soon, I just did some artwork for them last week, but I got two pictures more as well. Since I just started back at college, it may keep me back, I will try to get them out early enough. Also, the synopsis for #7 will be posted sometime then.

Otherwise, here are the lists of characters for The Hardest to Survive available:

Leading roles:

Trey - (16 years old) Black Carribean. A student and ex-gang member who goes striaght, he is an old friend of Remo.

Shanna - (17 years old) Black Carribean, First cousin to Remo, she is Trey's love interest and relative by proxy to Malachi.

Malachi - (17 years age) A notorious gang member involved with the Rago posse who usually justifies the ends from the means.

Side Characters:

Raheem - A basketball player, he is friends with both Nate and Remo.

Shawn - He is the older brother of Raheem who ends up being the victim.

Lee - Gang member of Rago posse and Malachi's right hand man.

Anish - Asian (14 years age), the boisterous and rowdiest member of the Rago posse, he is a drug dealer.

Deveran - A mysterious (19 years age) Columbian assassin best at what he does.

That's really it for now, thank you for reading and I hope all of you out there have had a great summer. I can't believe it ended so quickly.



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment