Thursday 9 September 2010

Coming Next Week!!!

First day back was a drag, but it is alright. I hope my studies get better, anyway, I didn't come here to talk about my studies. I came here to let you know I have a brief run down on what's going to happen on Nemesis Dawn of a Legend issue 7 part 3 of "A Blank Slate". Now, by rights I should be studying but I thought I'd let you in for a treat before I get back to my work. Next Friday is when the issue comes out along with issue 8 the week after that. At the moment, the script is being sorted out and I haven't done sketches for the cover art yet cause I got issue 1 and 2 done as thumbnails and not finishes. I'll give you a deal, I will finish off the pencils for the first two covers and ink them by this weekend and post them just before issue 8 comes. That way, you don't have to wait long and I can get on with what is important, namely, my studies. Here is the summary below.




Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#7





A Blank Slate part 3 of 6: The Yin and Yang.




"Shooting a police officer during a bank heist, Henry Jackson gets even more deeper into his father's world of murder and deception. Meanwhile, as his mind gets clouded with lack of judgement, he seeks guidance from a Korean martial artist in China Town. Jung Kwan invites him inside the sanctuary and trains him in both Karate and Kendo, using the swordsman teachings and stratagem from Miyamoto Musashi as his Bible. It seems Henry must apply some of his own techniques from wartime's and learn the arts plus all five elements of water, air, earth, fire and void in order to earn his totem. Can Henry use this process to calm the beast inside him? Will he be ready? What does this symbol mean for the rest of his whole life? The Third part of "A Blank Slate" shakes the balance."



I have sent Jstaarz storyboards for the flash animation, so he should be working on them probably this weekend. I am sending him pictures for that also. That will be on the Bios page, I'm going to add more sketches on that section. In fact, I got three more pictures to sort out, but the two I have done should be uploaded on their sometime this weekend. I got a lot of work to do, so I best get to it and back on my studies. Also, I forgot to mention Kbon at his site is going to review Prototype the game definitely next week and the film Inception some time in October. Check out the website on the page Links and click on http://www.kbonreviews.blogspot.com/.

Peace,



- Written by Andre Farquharson


No comments:

Post a Comment