Monday 20 September 2010

New Updates!!

Fans, I'm here to discuss the situation with Nemesis Dawn of a Legend and other material that I plan to release by the end of this year. The cover art for issue 1 and 2 are nearly complete, they will come out sometime next week after issue 7 is released. I apologise for the wait, but issue 7 is going to be scheduled on 24th September 2010. This is due to a delay of edits on the script, at the moment, cover art for both issue 7 and 8 is now in thumbnails. However, the actual story in the comic book script has been written. Issue 8 will be posted on this blog with artwork next Friday on 1st October. Okay, that part is now cleared up.

I have received some confirmation for the auditions on The Hardest to Survive, of all leading roles and extras will be after September 29th 2010. As usual, the centre where the auditions is based is in The Albany, Douglas Way, Deptford, London SE8 4AG. I will let you know what times it will be, in fact, I should be having a meeting with them sometime tommorow. As for the T-Shirts, apparently, I'm going to have to find someone else to fund the promotion. I believe production will be shifted from the hands of my distributors who have been working on financing the product. The fact is I was hoping that the promotion would start at least in the summer, but since term is now autumn, they have not been very reliable. This means I am cutting a few ties with those who were supposed to fund the project and going to someone else. I am having meetings in order go forward so T-Shirts promotion and the film is still given the go ahead, it will just take some time.

Apart from that, I have sent Jstaarz more pictures for the flash animation, which should be right on it's way. I have also given him some mp3 files with the soundtrack. More pictures will be added with the Bios page as soon as possible. Hope you all settled down this Autumn and Kbon is working on the review for Prototype the game real soon over at Kbon Reviews.




Later everyone




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment