Monday 16 August 2010

What's New?!

Hey fans,

This is your entertainer, Lil Dre, coming back with some more stuff. I am trying to sort out the next audition for my short film and I'm just going to have to wait until they get back to me. I just came to give you a synopsis of Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#6, coming out this Friday. I am going to start the art for that pretty soon, but the story is sorted. I hope you all like #5 though as this is when things really start to pick up. In this issue you found Henry under attack by assassins who were after him and his own uncle getting caught in the crossfire. Wait till the next issue, though, you'll be shocked.

Anyway, this is not just what I came here to discuss about. It's about some animation I'm doing for a media studio. As I said to you last time, I'm working on something called Aggro, I am not going to spoil anything for you but I will tell you the basic idea around it. I am working for some really good people at the publishing house and we are trying to bring to you some really cool stuff. At the moment, we are sorting out the animators. You can expect separate parts of the plots put together in one storyline and this will be a teenage drama. I'm not given anything else, you just have to wait.



Nemesis Dawn of a Legend#6




A Blank Slate part 2 of 6: Criminal Minds


"After the raid in his own home, Henry immerses himself in the world of murder and deception, he intends to put his whole powers to the test. In response to it, he prepares to don the mantle of his father's alias, "The Shadow Man", a legendary warrior of New York. To do this, he is willing to do anything in order to get his revenge. Now that he has learned about his origins he now has an understanding of what he is capable of and that within his genes holds a crave, "Berserker Instinct", a sense which ties with all of his amazing feats, but with both good and bad aspects. The search for the other assassins continues with the second part of "A Blank Slate". Can he overcome the temptations his powers bring him or totally lose himself?"


Later everyone,



- Written by Andre Farquharson



No comments:

Post a Comment