Sunday 25 December 2011

Hardest to Survive Entered in Film Festival.

I would like to inform all of you that Hardest to Survive, my Short Film, was entered in a Film Festival for DocScreen event at the Art Against Knives Boxpark in Shoreditch on the 22nd December 2011, and was fit in there by a show holder. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend my own screening but I am confident that it all went well. The clip that was shown was an extended clip, this is an extra scene that is separate from the actual film, which would of provided viewers a bit of knowledge on what actually happens during a vital point in the 30 minute short somewhere during the middle of the plot. I directed this scene with myself in a cameo role, I shot this with other filmmakers from Ezee Media and Frontier Entertainment. The scene was posted on Youtube earlier this year and on Facebook. You can view it on my account, found on my contacts page. I am aiming for production sometime in February-March 2012.



Take Care fans,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment