Tuesday 6 December 2011

The NemesisTV


What's going on? Like my little freestyle, well I'll be doing more in the new year. Back to Nemesis, storyboards are mostly finished, for the animation trailer. When I have done them character designs will be done by a new artist I am recruiting based on the artwork from Cameron Austin, Julio Falkenhagen and I. Plus I'm preparing everyone including myself in their roles. T-shirts are being designed as we speak and just want to let you know on a new channel that will be on Youtube soon. My website will be re-launched soon, the blog will stay relatively where it is for now. I am not going to announce the dates of when issue 1 of the comic will be released until everything is sorted out. Rommel Fabian should be back in the game soon and I am sorting out a meeting with Kieron too.


Thanks for reading,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment