Saturday 31 December 2011

Change is Near.

Change is coming is the highlight of this post, 2012 will see me taking ventures into a few mediums more prevelant than ever before. At the moment, I'm carried away with some work on the storyboards for Killer Heels, but I'm tight lipped on that subject and will not be saying anything more on that. I have been asked to direct music videos for two independent recording artists and I have agreed, but my focus is strictly on two comic book series for the Nemesis and on the short film Hardest to Survive. After I have done commissioned work, I'm going back to producing the animation trailer and on the short film. Jstaarz has sent me a script of his new film and I like this one, much better than The New Kid by far. All I can say on this new project of his is its about "writer's block", it may sound boring but how it is tackled artfully is fantastic.


See you on the next post,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment