Sunday 8 January 2012

A New Year.

It's a new year and a new dawn for some upcoming projects, I spoke to Matthew Ezee and he said that there will be 5 episodes of his spy drama each 10 minutes long, not 6 episodes. So there will be heart-dropping action and techno-savvy language in the vein of "Spooks". I won't spoil too much of the plot but I'll give you a brief summary, I read the first Pilot and it "absolutely blows you away". Set in London, it throws us in the world of espionage and sticky detail with the Chinese government as elaborate British MI5 Agents are mysteriously eliminated one by one by an unknown enemy. Primarily, I will be serving as Script Editor and Executive Producer of the project. I will be co-writing at least 3 episodes and doing a polish every now and then, but it is looking to be done well.

What I can't wait for is to jump back on pre-production for the Nemesis anime trailer, I am nearly finished doing my part in the new short film I told you about. As soon as that is clear, I will be finishing off what is left of the storyboards, which is 1/2 finished now. I am employing more artists to be tied in with this project, some have even worked for Marvel and DC Comics. In the meantime, for the comic, I have pitched to an independent publisher Time Bomb Comics and contacted a couple more such as Dark Horse and Image Comics. My website will be re-launched later this year, most likely during the summer. I have an announcement to make this coming week about the project and there will be more update videos around March. I should be done with Killer Heels a week from now.

Breakin' da Rules is alright, I finished recording a track called "My Sweetness" and when I have traveled to Atlanta, GA and Greenville, Virginia it had inspired me to write two songs for my EP, Rules Broken; one about Atlanta girls and another about fitting in with other people, both of which I am working on and I'm going to record a track I'd like to call "Bridges". I'm not sure about "We'll Be At the Top", a track I did with 4 Real and Bola, but there is one track I did with a few artists, Neeko, Assassin and Breezy called "My Life" and can't wait to collaborate with them on "All Night". I will be hitting more time at the studio, plus I will be doing freestyles every 2 months with the next one coming this February and hope to work with Blaze Barnation very soon. He dropped his mixtape Barnation World last year and he'll be spittin' on my mixtape. Also, check out American rapper Fly Plann as well.


Later on,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment