Saturday 14 January 2012

Back on the Animation!!!


I have just finished doing storyboards for the short film, Killer Heels, and I'm going back to my animation trailer. The last time I was on it, I was half way into it. Well it shouldn't be too long, I have nearly finished narrowing down a few digital artists and concept artists for this particular animation plus a secret project I am working on. I have pitched to more comic publishers and I am waiting for a response. It might take awhile till I get an answer. I will be rehearsing my role as the set is taking shape for production. I will be juggling some of my time on Jstaarz's new short film, Matt's new spy-drama series and spending time working on my very own.

More to come,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment