Saturday 21 January 2012

Spoilers for the Nemesis Prequel Graphic Novel.

Last time I spoke about Nemesis Dawn of a Legend, the graphic novel, I spoke about splitting the story into two parts. Well, that idea is now dropped. Instead of breaking the story arc into two parts the book will be whole only they will be two versions: the standard edition and the bonus feature edition that will contain variable covers, behind the scenes, artwork and more. That's all I need to say right now, plus we got a different colourist for that series who is working on a very special project of mine. I will resume providing layouts and inks while Rommel Fabian will replace Julio Falkenhagen in the pencilling duty and Shawn Milazzo is in for the letters, nothing more should be revealed for the series until we are through with the current series that is coming up soon. You should hear more from me about the prequel sometime around in March on an update video.


Next time fans,





- Written by Andre Farquharson

2 comments:

  1. wens the fukin novel coming out man for fuks sake ive been waitin a year now give me the novel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorting it out, just trying to get Nemesis the Hunter's Mark issue 1 out it will be out as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete