Wednesday 1 February 2012

The Nemesis on Mile High.

Hey, fans. Back to another day of speech, to let you all know that we are prepared to start voicing the characters for the animation trailer headed for Spring 2012. All of you keep asking me when my comic book, Nemesis the Hunter's Mark, is coming out, if ever. I have no comment on that, I won't reveal that until after my trailer is released until then you are just going to have to wait. However, I can tell you that my pitch to publishers like Top Cow and Dark Horse are going through a review process so there isn't much I can say on that part except I thank everyone for being patient for up to about a year now since I first revealed it. Again, I do apologise for the wait and I can assure you, it will come out sooner or later. I am going all out to produce the books and I will come up with the goods.

In other news, Killer Heels, the short film will be filmed in two weeks and I am invited to take part in the film shooting which should be massive. I should be doing another freestyle this month and expect to hear more news on Hardest to Survive in the coming weeks. My break should be arriving soon and it is not too long before I finish my studies for this year and head out into the big wide world. As well as helping people within the Go Wonders Team with their projects, the majority of the time, I am focusing on my own at the present moment. I won't be taking on any outside commissioned work for awhile, anything I do find will be shelved for now. Jstaarz is busy promoting his next film, which I'm supporting while Ezee is busy on his online series, which I haven't started on but will help out.

Until next time,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment