Tuesday 14 February 2012

Ezee Media Online Series Pushed Back.

It's Valentine's Day today, so I'm going to be a bit quick with this one. Ezee's spy-thriller series has been pushed back due to production issues but most of the episodes has been written, I'm starting a re-write very soon and his search for casting is ongoing but locations has been found. There will be 5 episodes each 10 minutes long and shown on Youtube on his channel, I am going to re-write the series 1st, 3rd and 4th episode and will be co-writing the final episode. A teaser poster will be up here soon and on Tinie Reviews site. Another Director has already started filming the short film, Killer Heels, I handed revised pages of storyboards last night. Jstaarz has almost got casting and pre-production sorted out for his next short film "Writer's Block" but as for my projects, Nemesis the Hunter's Mark, I will be going to a seminar sometime in March and colours has just started on issue 1 by Maria Orsutzu from Juanmar Studios. More updates around that and my projects will be on my next update video in March 25th so look out for that.


Next week more sweepstakes,




- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment