Sunday 19 February 2012

Interlude VI.

I'm back just to inform everyone Killer Heels the short film has been wrapped up last week and has just hit post-production, I can't mention any story details as yet but it will be shown within film festivals very soon and it has been written by screenwriter Norina Mackey and directed by Courtney Starr. I spoke to Matthew about the development on his spy-drama series and he is about to send me more details soon. There are no mention of any casting, but I will give you more on that later. Last time I mentioned Nemesis the Hunter's Mark being coloured and it's progressing but expect print to come immediately after the final lettering by Rommel Fabian who is being assisted by Shawn Milazzo, the graphic artist, who is taking over completely in the prequel graphic novel. I recorded a demo of "My Sweetness", a singer, Candice will be going over it through vocals and I will be recording more tracks on my mix-tape and EP, I'm waiting for more tracks that will be produced. Look out for more reviews by Kbon, he finished doing reviews for The Darkest Hour film and Take Care by Drake. He will be doing more reviews for some mix-tapes for Graveyard Grind by IGniite and Still Life by Kieron Boothe.



So until next time,



- Written by Andre Farquharson

No comments:

Post a Comment