Wednesday 14 December 2011

Nemesis trailer date.

Welcome back everyone, I am here to inform you that my trailer for Nemesis the Hunter's Mark is slated for release in Spring 2012. I spoke to the leader of the animators a couple of days ago and she is looking to get an Emmy Award winning animator on board this project. If this goes on, then it's fantastic. Production should begin around March 2012 and by then hopefully issue 1 should be printed and ready for publishing. Kieron Boothe, the colourist, has too much at hand at the moment. Plus I'm currently due for my holiday in the United States, this is where I can now have the opportunity to break into the American comic book market in full swing. But we'll definitely see. T-shirts and Hoodie's will be taken care of when I come back.




See you all later,





- Written by Andre Farquharson

2 comments:

  1. hope you hve a wonderful time.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'll tell you all about it when I'm back.

    ReplyDelete